• 2 cups – Mixed vegetables (carrots, sweet corn, zucchini, beans and green peas)
• 1/2 cup – Quinoa
• 2 cups – Vegetable stock water
• 1 – Onion (chopped)
• 1/2 tsp – Dry Oregano
• Pepper powder
• Olive oil
- Pressure cook quinoa with a cup of water for 3 whistles.
- Meanwhile, heat enough olive oil in a pan. Saute the onions until they turns translucent.
- Add the mixed vegetables. Saute everything with enough salt until the vegetables get half cooked.
- Add the vegetable stock water and water.
- Bring everything to boil.
- Now add the cooked quinoa, dry oregano and cook for 5 minutes in simmer. Put off the stove.
- Serve warm with some bread slices.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes