• 3 cups – Mixed vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, sweet corn, zucchini, beans)
• 1/2 cup – Boiled Peanuts
• 1/4 cup – Orzo Pasta
• 1 – Onion (chopped)
• 2 cups – Vegetable broth
• 1/2 cup – Low fat Cream
• Pepper powder
• Dry Parsley as per need
• Olive oil
- Heat enough olive oil in a vessel. Saute the chopped onions until they turns translucent.
- Now add the mixed vegetables and cook for few minutes.
- Immediately add the vegetable broth, pepper powder, salt, dry parsley leaves and enough water.
- Cook everything on a medium flame until the vegetables get half cooked.
- Add the orzo pasta and peanuts to the vegetables with low fat cream and put the flame in simmer.
- Cook this thick and yummy soup until the vegetables get well cooked.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes