• 1 recipe paratha(whole Wheat flour) dough
• 1 cup – Paneer crumbs
• 4-5 green chillies, finely chopped
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp – coriander, finely chopped
• 1 tsp – Mint leaves, finely chopped
• salt to taste
• 2 tbsp – Ghee
• Ghee or oil to shallow fry
- Roll dough to a large square.
- Spread some ghee all over.
- Fold in half. Spread ghee.
- Fold in quarter. Spread ghee.
- Roll again to full size. Repeat above procedure.
- Roll into a tight Swiss roll. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Break off lumps and use as regular paratha dough.
- Mix all filling ingredients.
- Take a lump of dough. Roll halfway. Spread some filling. Make a tight swissroll. Twist to a spiral. Press roll to full size.
- Shallow fry.
- Serve hot with any gravy vegetable.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering