• 2 cups – besan flour
• 2 cups – Milk powder
• 2 cups – Ghee
• 3 cups – Sugar
• Vanilla essence – few drops
• 2 tbsp – cashew nuts, chopped
• 2 tbsp – Almond and pista, chopped
- In a kadai put the ghee and when it is warm, reduce the heat, add besan and fry till nice smell comes out.
- Remove from stove and keep aside.
- When it’s slightly warm, add the milk powder and mix thoroughly.
- In another vessel put 3/4 cup water and add the sugar and make a thick syrup.
- Keep the stove to very low heat and add the besan mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Remove it and add vanilla essence and once again mix it well.
- Transfer this to a greased plate.
- Level it by using a broad spoon.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
- Recipe Courtesy: Kamala’s Corner