• 250 gms – Maize flour (makki ka atta)
• 1 cup – radish, grated
• 1/2 tsp – Salt
• 1/2 tsp – Ajwain (carum seeds)
• Oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix salt, maize flour, radish and ajwain.
- Add enough water to form a pliable dough.
- The dough should not be soft. It should be made into rotis immediately.
- Make into 6 balls.
- Place a cling film on the platform. Place a ball on it and roll it to 5″ diameter discs.
- Heat a griddle, pick up the roti along with the cling wrap and place on the griddle, cling wrap side up.
- Remove the cling wrap immediately. Cook on both sides till brown specks appear.
- Apply 1 tsp oil on each side and cook till light brown on both sides.