• 2 cup -whole moong beans
• 1 – Onion
• A handful – coriander
• 4 – Green chillies
• A small piece – Ginger
• Salt as required
• Oil to deep fry.
- Soak moong beans overnight and grind into a soft thick paste.
- Chop onions, coriander, green chillies and ginger into fine pieces and add to the moong bean batter prepared above.
- Mix well and adjust salt.
- Heat the oil in a deep bottomed pan.
- Take a small portion of the batter and shape into rounds on a plastic sheet.
- Drop these rounds into the hot oil.
- Deep fry till the fritters turn golden brown in colour and then remove from the oil.
- Recipe courtesy: Trendy Relish