• 1 cup – moong dal flour (green or yellow)
• 1 tbsp – coriander, finely chopped
• 1 carrot, grated
• 1/4 tsp – grated Ginger
• 1 green chilli, ground
• 2 pinches soda bicarb
• 1/2 tbsp – hot oil
• salt to taste
• oil to shallow fry.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with enough water to make batter.
- It should thinly coat back of a spoon.
- Pour the batter in a big spoonful on a warmed dosa tawa or non-stick tawa (griddle).
- Sprinkle some oil. Allow to become light brown, flip over and cook other side.
- Cool and pack.
- If desired, serve with green chutney or sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi