• 2 cups – boiled Milk
• 3 tbsp – fresh Cream
• 4 tbsp – Sugar
• 1 tsp – Corn flour
• 1 tbsp – cold water
• 10 g – blossom water or rose water or vanilla extract or Orange extract
• 3 tsp – any type of dry fruits or 50 g Pistachio flakes, peeled)
- In a pan, heat the milk, fresh cream and sugar on a low heat stirring from time to time, bringing it to a gentle simmer.
- Mix the corn flour with little cold water to get a thick paste and add to the milk mixture slowly while constantly whisking.
- The milk mixture will thicken, add the blossom water or vanilla extract and stir thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into serving cups and refrigerate for approximately 2-4 hours.
- When set, sprinkle with dry fruits or pistachio flakes and serve immediately.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya