• Oil – 3 tbsp
• Button Mushroom – 250 g
• Potato – 250g
• Onion -1
• Ginger -1 inch
• Green chillies: 4 – 5
• Pepper -1/2 tsp
• Coriander powder -1 tsp
• Coconut powder -2 tbsp
• Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
• Salt to taste
- Clean and cut mushrooms and potatoes. Keep aside.
- Heat oil and add the chopped green chillies, ginger and curry leaves to it. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a cooker, saute the onions in the oil for about 3-4 mins until transparent.
- To the sauteed onions add all the ingredients kept aside along with coriander powder, pepper and salt.
- Add 2-3 cups of water. Cook till potatoes become tender.
- Switch off the flame. Now add the coconut powder.
- Do not boil the dish after adding coconut powder. Mix well and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Radha Kaimal