• 3 – eggs
• 1 cup – Button mushrooms, chopped
• 1/4 cup – Fresh Cream
• 1/4 tsp – Pepper powder
- Whisk the eggs with fresh cream, pepper powder and salt. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the chopped mushrooms to the oil and fry for a while.
- The mushrooms may leave some water.
- They need to be fried for a while until the water evaporates.
- Add the fried mushrooms to the already whisked spiced egg.
- Mix everything well.
- Heat a tsp of oil and pour a ladle.
- Cook them until they are well cooked.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes