• 227 g – mushroom, sliced and cleaned
• 4-5 stalks – Onion sprouts, chopped
• 1 – white onion, diced
• 1/4 tsp – Garlic paste
• a pinch of ground black pepper
• 2-3 tsp – Tomato ketchup
• 1 tsp – soya sauce
• salt to taste
- Saute onion and onion sprouts in oil for about 2 mins.
- Add the garlic paste.
- Saute for another minute or so and add the mushroom slices.
- Add a pinch of pepper, ketchup and soya sauce and stir for 2-3 mins. Add salt.
- Pour a little water (more water if you want to have more gravy) and close lid at medium heat.
- After 10-12 mins open the lid and stir once again.
- Mushrooms should be tender by this time.
- If not, add a little more water and boil for some more time.
- Keep the lid open for a few mins, if you want the extra water to dry up.
Recipe courtesy of Didhiti Das