• 200 g – Oyster Mushrooms
• 3 – eggs
• 20 g – cooking oil
• Powdered black pepper
• Salt to taste
- Heat 10 g of oil in a pan. Add the mushrooms and cook until juice runs.
- Season with pepper and salt. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- Clean the pan. Beat the eggs in a bowl, add seasoning.
- Heat the pan and add the remaining oil.
- Pour the beaten egg and spread out to make an omelette.
- Add the mushrooms when the egg is almost set.
- Allow the omelette to cook for 15 seconds.
- Serve with bread.
Recipe courtesy of Keerthi