Delicious pizza with mushrooms and spinach toppings
2 pizza breads
1 cup prepared tomato pizza spread
2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 cup fresh spinach
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1/2 cup diced onions
1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon dry oregano herb
1 teaspoon oil or olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Heat oil and saute garlic paste, add onion, mushrooms and fry until brown. Remove and keep aside.
3. In the same pan saute spinach for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and keep aside.
4. Now, spread tomato base on pizza bread and assemble mushroom mixture and sautéed spinach on top.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Sprinkle oregano herb and grate cheese on top of the assembled pizza.
7. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
8. Remove, cut the pizza into four equal portions and serve.