• 1/2 kg – finely minced Meat
• 1/2 tsp – chopped Ginger
• 1/2 tsp – chopped Garlic
• 1 – medium sized Onion chopped finely
• 2 – Green chillies chopped finely
• 1 tsp – pepper powder
• Salt to taste
• A few – Mint leaves chopped
• 3 tbsp – oil
• 1 – Egg beaten
• 2 tbsp – breadcrumbs
• 3 – Potatoes
- Boil the potatoes, remove the skin and mash well and keep aside.
- In a pan, add the mince, ginger, garlic, onions, green chillies, pepper powder and salt with a little oil. Cook till the mince is dry.
- Remove from heat and cool for some time.
- Mix it well with the potatoes.
- Form into oval or round shapes, flatten and dip in the beaten egg then roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a flat pan and shallow-fry the patties on low heat till golden brown on both sides.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White