Mysore pak is very soft, smooth and full of ghee based sweet. Mysore pak is very tasty sweet which I love to make and enjoy it during the festival season. You can easily make it at home and enjoy it. Here I am sharing an authentic way to make a mysore pak, which will not only just melt in your mouth but you will also love it. Let’s learn with some easy to follow septs.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Servings: Makes 25 Pieces
– 1 cup Ghee
– 1 Cup Besan (Gram Flour)
– ? cup oil
– 1 cup Sugar
How To Make?
1. Taka nonstick pan and add 1 teaspoon of ghee to it. Then add besan flour and roast it for 4-5 minutes. Sieve it properly son no lumps will remain into the besan flour.
2. Now, take a bowl and add ? cup ghee and roasted besan and mix them well. Keep the mixture aside for 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile grease the plate with ghee and set aside.
4. In another pan, add water and sugar and on a MEDIUM heat bring it to boil and make a sugar syrup.
5. Now, add the ghee-besan mixture into this sugar syrup and add remaining ghee to the mixture and mix them properly. Keep stirring the mixture to mix it properly.
6. Keep the flame in LOW and keep mixing it. If required add more ghee.
7. Once the mixture stop sticking with the pan, switch off the flame and pour the mixture into the ghree greased plate and spread it.
8. Then cut the mixture into square pieces.
9. Your delicious Mysore Pak is ready to serve.