• 3 – nendra pazhams (ripe bananas)
• 1 cup – Sugar (or to taste)
• 2 tbsp – Ghee
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
- Take 3 ripe bananas and cut each into 2 parts.
- Arrange on the turn table like the spokes of a wheel, broad end outwards.
- Cook on full power for 3 minutes.
- Cool, peel and mash. Remove the black stringy seeds, if any.
- Measure the pulp and add sugar.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes. Add 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Cook uncovered for 8-10 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Stir well and add 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.