• 2 – Bananas
• 100 g – Jaggery
• 5 tbsp – Ghee
• 1 cup – Coconut grated
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• Salt a small pinch
• 2 – cardamoms, powdered
• 1 cup – water
- Peel the bananas and cut into slices.
- Cook bananas with a pinch of salt and cook in water over low heat, stirring occasionally to prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Cook for 10-15 mins over medium flame.
- Add jaggery after 4-5 minutes and continue stirring until dissolved.
- Keep stirring continuously till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add ghee as necessary and stir. Then add coconut and cardamom powder and remove from heat.
- Keep stirring till the mixture becomes viscous.
- Pour it into a greased tray and cool.
- Recipe courtesy: Jaisruchi
Recipe courtesy of Jaishree S