• 1/2 cup – Uncooked Rice
• 1 tbsp – Urad Dal
• 1 tsp – Rava/ Sooji
• 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp – Jaggery
• Ghee to taste
• 1/4 tsp- Cardamom powder
• 2 tbsp – Coconut, grated.
- Soak the rice, urad dal and rava for 2 hours.
- Drain the water and grind into a thick paste.
- Then add the jaggery and dal until it mixes well with the rice mixture.
- Add the coconut and cardamom powder to this and grind again into a batter.
- Heat ghee in a paniyaram pan and add the batter with a spoon. Cook on a low flame until a golden brown.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the batter.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Jeyashri’s Kitchen