• 110 g – Plain Flour
• 75 g – Butter ( cold)
• 2 tsp – Nigella seeds ( powdered)
• 75 g – Sugar
• For the filling:
• 3 tbsp – Chocolate hazelnut spread ( it might vary).
- Preheat the oven to 160 degree Celsius.
- Sift the flour in a large bowl. Now cut the butter into cubes and add to the flour.
- Knead into a coarse dough.
- Add the coarsely powdered nigella seeds to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Now add the sugar, and knead until it forms a dough.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper; cut the cookies with a cookie cutter.
- Now place them in a baking sheet lined with baking parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then leave it in the wire rack to cool.
- Sandwich the biscuits with chocolate hazelnut spread with a piping bag.
- Serve with tea.
Recipe courtesy of Ayeesha Riaz