• 230 g – Whole Wheat Flour / Plain Four
• 75 g – Brown sugar
• 113 ml – Sunflower oil
• 113 ml – Milk
• 3 generous tbsp – Nutella
• 2 – Mashed Bananas
• 2 – eggs
• 2 tsp – Baking powder
• 1/4 tsp – Bicarbonate of Soda
• 1 tsp – Vanilla essence
• 10 – Walnuts, (chopped).
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree Celsius.
- Grease and line 2 mini loaf tins.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda in a large bowl.
- Mix the sugar along with the flour for a dry mixture.
- Mash the banana in a separate bowl and beat in the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla essence for a wet mixture.
- Now, slowly add the wet mixture to the dry mixture.
- Gently fold the mixture to combine well.
- Now fold in the chopped nuts.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tins and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the wire rack for 5 mins.
- Slice the breads and serve while warm .
- Serve with honey and bananas.
Recipe courtesy of Ayeesha Riaz