Nutty chicken balls are everybody’s favorite recipe. Once you start eating it, it’s hard to stop yourself from eating more. Chicken cooked with pistachio nuts, lemon juice, almonds and breadcrumbs makes the balls crunchier. So the wait is over here is the complete microwave recipe to make nutty chicken balls at home.
– 300 gm mince chicken
– 50 gm finely crushed pistachio nuts
– 2 beaten egg whites
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 2 tablespoon plain flour (for shaping)
– 100 gm chopped blanched almonds
– 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
– Salt, pepper to taste
– For Lemon Sauce:
– 150 ml chicken stock
– 1 cup low fat cream cheese
– 2 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
How To Cook?
1. Mix the chicken mince with the salt, pepper, pista nuts, lemon juice and beaten egg whites.
2. Shape this mixture into small balls with your hands coated with flour.
3. Roll the balls in one egg white and coat them first with almonds and then with dried breadcrumbs.
4. preheat the oven to 200?C. Place the balls on a greased baking tray and bake for 15-20 minute till the chicken is cooked and the balls are golden brown and crisp.
5. To make the sauce: mix all the sauce Ingredients together and microwave at 50% power for 3-5 minute.
6. Serve the sauce with the chicken balls.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes