• 1 – Puff pastry sheet
• 1 tbsp – Cinnamon powder
• 2 tbsp – Sugar
• 2 tbsp – rolled oats
• 3 tbsp – Hot Milk
- Make a paste with cinnamon powder, sugar and rolled oats with hot milk.
- Spread this cinnamon-oats mixture generously over the pastry sheet and fold on both sides to bring both edges to the middle to form a log.
- Arrange in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the slightly frozen log into small pieces and arrange over a baking tray lined with a baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the crust turns golden brown.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Priya