• 2 cups – Whole green gram (soaked for 6 hours)
• 1 cup – rolled oats (soaked in water for half an hour)
• 2 – Green chillies
• 1 – Ginger (small piece)
• 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves (chopped)
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1 – Onion (chopped)
- Mince the ginger and chop the green chillies.
- Grind the soaked whole green grams along with soaked oats, chopped green chillies, minced ginger, chopped coriander leaves and cumin seeds as a smooth paste with enough salt.
- Heat a tawa, pour a ladle full of batter, and turn the batter as a dosa.
- Sprinkle the chopped onion chunks over the batter and cook on both sides until the pesarattu turns brown.
- Serve with ginger chutney or dalia chutney.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya