• 1 cup – white Oats
• 3 tbsp – Coconut
• Salt as required
• Water as required
- Sprinkle oats with water and salt. Mix the oats, without any lumps, and keep aside.
- Take puttu maker, put some coconut at the bottom. Then add some oats. Keep layering with coconut and oats until the puttu maker is full.
- The top layer should be coconut.
- Place the puttu maker in the pressure cooker and cook the puttu as usual.
- Serve either with plantain fruits, papad or sugar.
Recipe courtesy of Ramaswamy Visalakshy