• 1/2 kg – pork, cut into medium pieces without lard
• 2 – tomatoes, chopped
• 2 large – onions, sliced finely
• 3 – green chillies, sliced lengthwise
• 2 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 3 tbsp – oil
• 2 tsp – chillies powder
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 2 – potatoes, boiled and peeled
- Wash the pork and cook it together with tomato, turmeric, salt and sufficient water till it is tender.
- Let a little soup remain.
- Add the chilli powder, green chillies, sliced onions, ginger-garlic paste to it and mix it well.
- Cook on low heat till the soup dries up.
- Add the oil and keep on frying it on low heat till the meat turns brown in colour.
- Serve it with bread or rice.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White