• 1 – Egg
• 1 tsp – Milk
• 1/2 tsp – Corn flour or all purpose flour
• 1 tbsp – chopped Mint leaves
• 2 tsp – finely chopped Onion
• Salt to taste ( 1/4 tsp )
• Pepper powder to taste ( 1/4 tsp)
• 1 tsp – cooking oil
- Whisk egg, milk, corn flour – all-purpose flour, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl until soft peaks form ( quantity will be double ).
- Add chopped mint leaves and onions and mix well.
- Lightly coat an omelette pan or small skillet with cooking oil and heat for 1 minute.
- Pour omelette mixture into pan and cook until mixture begin to set on bottom.
- The underside should be light golden in colour.
- Remove the omelette from the pan carefully.
- Flip over omelette and cook the other side.
- Once it turns light golden colour, remove carefully with a flat spatula.
- Serve with whole wheat bread – milk – fruit juice.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya