• 2 cup- cooked Rice
• 1- Onion sliced
• 2 -tbsp oil
• 1/2 tsp- Mustard Seeds
• 1- Green chilli chopped
• 1 tsp- chopped Garlic
• pepper powder
• 1 tsp- fresh coriander, chopped
• 2 tsp- juice of Lime
- Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds, green chillies and let it splutter.
- Now add the garlic and fry till it turns golden brown. You should now put in the sliced onions and saute till they are golden in colour.
- Add the salt and pepper powder, put in the rice and mix well.
- Put off the stove and mix the lime juice well with the rice.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of sapnav