• 6 big bread slices
• 6 cubes – cheese (grated)
• 1 Capsicum (deseeded and finely chopped)
• 1 big Tomato ( finely chopped)
• 2 to 3 finely chopped Green chillies (or as per taste)
• handful finely chopped Coriander leaves
• Butter as required
• salt to taste
- In bowl mix together cheese, capsicum, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves and little salt. Mix gently.
- Generously apply butter on the bread slices.
- Spread the cheese mixture on the bread slices.
- Place the bread slices in a pre-heated oven and grill at 160 degree C.
- Grill till the base of the bread is crisp and the cheese melted.
- Remove and cut each bread slice into 4 squares.
- Serve hot with tomato chilli sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja