Delicious and quick lemon and orange pudding
1 (200 gm) sponge cake
Juice of two small oranges
2 tablespoon lemon juice
4 small oranges, peeled, flaked and deseeded
1/4 cup (50 gm) castor sugar
300 ml double cream
1. Cut the sponge cake into 6 equal triangle slices and pace in a dish.
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon orange juice on top of the cake slices.
3. Arrange orange flakes on the cake slices.
4. Now mix rest of the orange juice, lemon juice, castor sugar until sugar dissolves and set aside.
5. Whip double cream until frothy. Add juice mixture and mix well.
6. Pour this mixture over the oranges in the dish and chill for two hours.
7. Serve cold.
Cooking time: 15 minutes