A very innovative drink for the paan lovers! This paan shot mocktail is simply delightful and refreshing to the core. It is made with ice cream, ice cubes and lots of paan. This drink or we can say dessert is a great finisher to your heavy meals. Enjoy your paan shot Mocktail in this hot summer!
– 2 ready-made meetha pan (without supari)
– 4 tablespoon vanilla ice cream
– 1 cup chilled water
– 1/2 cup crushed ice cubes
– Powdered sugar, as needed
How To Make?
1. First churn the paan with a little water in a mixture.
2. Then, add vanilla ice cream, chilled water, crushed ice cubes and powdered sugar in it and churn it again.
3. Check sweetness and add some more powdered sugar if required.
4. Now, pour it into small narrow glasses or shot glasses and serve it chilled.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes