• 1 cup – green moong (soaked in water overnight)
• 1-2 – Green chillies
• 1 tbsp – Rice flour
• 1 tsp – Jeera
• A pinch of Hing
• 2 inch Ginger
• 2 tsp – oil
• Salt as per taste
- Grind all the ingredients except oil in a blender. The batter should be as thick as any other dosa batter.
- Add enough water to get the required consistency.
- Heat the non-stick tawa on the stove on medium heat.
- Once the tawa is hot, reduce the heat and spread the batter on the tawa like any other dosa.
- Pour a little oil and cook covered until done.
- Cook pesarattu on both sides.
- Once done, remove from tawa and serve hot with butter and coconut chutney.
- Recipe courtesy: http://maneadige.blogspot.in/