• 1 – small Onion
• 1 can – garbanzo beans
• 1 packet – frozen Palak or 1 packet baby Palak
• Chilli powder – to taste
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric
• A little – mustard, jeera, karipatta, and Red Chillies for seasoning
- Wash garbanzos or chole and drain them.
- In a tawa, heat oil and season with cumin, mustard seeds, and red chillies.
- Add sliced onions and fry until soft.
- Add frozen palak and fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add garbanzos.
- Add salt, turmeric, and red chilli powder to it. Mix thoroughly.
- Simmer, place lid and let it cook until it is properly cooked. Stir occasionally.
Recipe courtesy of Narra Anupama