• 10oz – chopped Spinach
• 50 g -Home made Paneer
• 2-3 slices – American Singles cheese
• 5-6 tbsp – Besan
• 1 tsp – Amchoor
• 1 tbsp-Chilli Powder
• 2 -Tomatoes, medium size
• Turmeric powder
• Coriander Powder
• Garam Masala Powder
• 1 tbsp – Green chillies & Ginger paste
• One -onion in the form of paste
• 3 tbsp -Sour Cream
• Green Coriander leaves to garnish
• Oil to deep fry the Koftas & for making curry
- Mix paneer, amchoor, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, salt, besan and spinach in a big bowl.
- Heat oil in a kadai (high flame) and add spinach mix that has been shaped into small balls into it.
- The flame should be kept at medium after this. Deep fry all the koftas and keep it aside.
- In a separate pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil and add ginger-garlic paste, onion paste, tomatoes, dry masala powder and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Then put 3 tbsp of sour cream & fry little more. Add some water and let it boil.
- Now add the koftas to it and after 2 mins switch off the stove.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Jeevan