• 2 cups – Wheat flour
• 1/2 cup – Spinach
• 1/2 cup – Extra firm Tofu
• 1 tsp – Ajwain seeds
• Oil for cooking
- Boil a cup of water, add the cleaned and chopped spinach and cook for a few minutes till it shrivels.
- Drain excess water. Blend cooked spinach, tofu together in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Now add this paste, ajwain seeds and salt to the wheat flour and knead into a soft dough. Keep aside for 30 mins.
- Then shape dough into 7-8medium sized balls, dust with flour and roll them out as circles.
- Heat a tawa, add the parathas to the hot tawa, drizzle oil and cook on medium flame until both sides are well cooked.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya