• 2 – potatoes.
• 2 tbsp – oil.
• 4 – green chillies.
• 1 can – Coconut milk.
• Salt to taste.
• 1 – onion|
- Cook potatoes well.
- Peel skin and mash it.
- Cut onions and green chillies (vertically).
- In a pan (medium flame), fry onions and green chillies.
- Add the mashed potatoes and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Add 1/4 can of coconut milk. Add salt as per taste.
- Mix well and allow to boil for 5 mins.
- Now add the remaining coconut milk and boil again for 5 mins.
- Serve with rice/chapatti.
Recipe courtesy of Bala Sreenivasan