• 250 g – yogurt
• 10 – Almonds
• 6 – Figs
• 150 g – Sugar
• Ghee – 1 tbsp
• Water – 350 ml
• a few dry rose leaves
- Whip the yogurt in a mixer.
- Soak the almonds in water, remove the skin and prepare a paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the almond paste.
- When the paste turns light pink, add water and let the mixture boil for a few minutes.
- Add figs, sugar and boil until the figs become almost double in size.
- When the mixture cools, squeeze the figs and remove them.
- Add the whipped yogurt.
- Sprinkle dry rose leaves and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sarrita P Nagdev