• Paneer made of 1 ltr Milk
• 100 g – Cashew nuts
• 2 tbsps – finely ground Coconut
• 100 g – tomatoes, blanched and sliced
• 2 – Bay Leaves
• 1/2 tsp – each of Sugar and Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala
• 2 tbsps – curds
• a few sprigs of Coriander leaves
• salt and chilli powder to taste
- Cut paneer into small pieces and fry to a red colour.
- Wash and soak cashew nuts in water for 1 hour, then drain out the water.
- Heat 2 tbsps oil and add all the spices, bay leaves and coconut and fry for 5 minutes.
- Put in tomatoes and curd, sugar and salt and cook till dry.
- Cover with water, bring to a boil, reduce heat and add cashew nuts and cook till the gravy turns a little thick, add the paneer and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and garnish with coriander leaves.