• 6 chapattis
• 1 cup – paneer/cottage cheese
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1 small tomato, chopped
• 1 small capsicum/green pepper, chopped finely
• 3 tbsp – finely chopped Coriander leaves
• 1 tsp – Lemon juice
• 1 green chilli, chopped
• 1 tsp – black pepper powder
• salt to taste
- Heat the chapattis lightly.
- Mash the paneer/cottage cheese and mix it together with all the other ingredients.
- Spoon the paneer mixture near one end of each chapatti and roll tightly to form a roll.
- Wrap one end of the roll with a paper napkin/foil.
- Serve with tomato or chilli sauce or mint chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White