• Paneer – 200 g
• petha – 250 g
• Khoya – 100 g
• Dry Coconut (grated) – 100 g
• A few drops of Orange and green colour
• 1/4 cup – Cashewnut pieces
• A little gulkand
- Grate the paneer, khoya and petha, and mix properly.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and flatten it.
- Fill gulkand and cashewnut pieces in the centre of the mixture. Make a round ball like a laddoo.
- Repeat the process to make more laddoos.
- Roll the laddoos lightly over the grated coconut and keep aside.
- Add a few drops of water to the orange and green colours.
- Using a cotton bud, dab the laddoos with bindi-sized orange and green marks.
Recipe courtesy of Sarrita P Nagdev