Crushed Paneer blended with all spices and onion
2 medium sized onion, chopped
2 cup coarsely crushed paneer (cottage cheese)
2-3 green chilies, chopped
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 teaspoon coriander powder
1 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/4 teaspoon garam masala
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
2 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle.
2. Add green chilies, onions and fry until transparent.
3. Now add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, kasoori methi and fry for a minute.
4. Add paneer, mix well and fry for five minutes.
5. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Cooking time: 15 minutes