• 500 g – Paneer
• 4 Cloves – garlic, peeled and crushed
• 1 jalapeno chilli, finely chopped
• 3 tbsp – oil
• 1/2 tsp – black Mustard Seeds
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
- Cut paneer into 1/2″ long, 1/2” thick pieces, finger sticks.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the mustard seeds, and then the cumin.
- When the seeds start spluttering, add the garlic and saute until it turns light brown.
- Remove frying pan from the heat. Add the turmeric powder.
- Add the paneer and jalapeno.
- Place the pan back on heat.
- Stir the paneer well to coat with the spices.
- Add salt, stir-fry until the paneer is light brown in colour. Serve hot.