Paneer Gulab Jamun, a very delicious recipe to try out.? Gulab Jamun is a traditional Indian Sweets which is eaten all over the India. Let’s learn how to make paneer gulab jamun.
Preparation Time: 20 Minute
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Servings: Makes 20 Pieces
– 100 gm Paneer
– 100 gm Khoya (Mava)
– 2 tablespoon Maida
– A pinch of bicarbonate of soda
– 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
– 300 gm sugar
– A pinch of saffron (kesar)
– Ghee for frying
How To Make?
1. First of all grate a paneer and khoya and then mix it well.
2. Then add maida, bicarbonate of soda and make a mixture of it and make small ball from it.
3. Now, take frying pan and add ghee to heat and then fry the balls till it becomes brown in color. Keep it aside to cool.
4. Now, take another pan and add water and sugar and make thick sugar syrup.
5. Then add cardamom powder and kesar and boil it. Remove it from the heat once it’s ready.
6. Now, add previously made paneer gulab jamun to this syrup and keep it for 4 – 5 hours in refrigerator to make it cool.