• 1 cup – cubed Paneer
• 5 – tomatoes, chopped finely
• 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
• 1 tbsp Maida
• 2 tbsp oil
• 2 cups Tomato sauce
• 1 cup mixed (potato, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, peas) vegetables, chopped finely
• 1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder
• 1/2 tsp chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• salt to taste
• cut Coriander leaves and pudina
- Cube the paneer and fry in oil.
- In the same oil, fry the onion and add the maida.
- Fry the maida till it is brown in colour.
- Add the tomato, garlic-ginger paste, chilli powder, turmeric powder and the garam masala powder.
- Add 3 cups of water and allow it to simmer for 15 mins.
- Cool this for a few minutes, transfer to a blender and process it for a minute. Strain this.
- Now, add the vegetables to the strained liquid and simmer till the vegetables are cooked and soft.
- Add the tomato sauce and mix well.
- Add the fried paneer to this and mix just before use.
- Garnish with coriander leaves or pudina or a combination of both.
Recipe courtesy of Saraswathi