Here is another popular and yummy paneer curry recipe, Paneer Pasanda. It is very creamy, rich in taste and smooth paneer recipe. Here I am sharing a recipe which is cooked with shallow fried paneer andamp; paneer stuffed with spices, crumble of paneer and nuts mixture and cooked in onion-tomato curry based gravy. Paneer pasanda is a mouthwatering recipe as you put the piece of paneer in your mouth and it completely melts. This recipe takes much time compare to other paneer recipes, so you can make it occasionally or when you have enough cooking time. Serve Paneer Pasanda with vegetable pulao or Paratha. Enjoy your weekend with this mouth-melting dish.
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
For stuff paneer slices
– 200 gm paneer (Cottage cheese)
– 6-8 chopped cashew nuts
– 1 tablespoon raisins
– 1 teaspoon chopped green chillies
– 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
– ? teaspoon red chilli powder
– ? teaspoon cumin powder
– Salt to taste
– 4-5 tablespoon corn flour
– Oil for deep frying
– 2-3 tablespoon oil
– ? teaspoon cumin seeds
– 2 bay leaves
– 3 green cardamom
– 2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
– 1 chopped green chilli
– ? cup onion puree
– 1 cup tomato puree
– 1 tablespoon cashew nuts paste
– 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
– ? teaspoon turmeric powder
– ? teaspoon garam masala
– 1 teaspoon kasuri methi
– Salt to taste
– ? cup cream
How to Cook?
1. Cut the paneer into 6 thin slices.
2. In a bowl, mash the remaining paneer and add chopped cashew nuts, raisins, chopped green chili, chopped coriander leaves, red chili powder, cumin powder and salt and mix it well.
3. Now, Spread this mixture onto three of the paneer slices and cover it with remaining three slices then cut into small triangle pieces.
4. In another bowl, mix corn flour in add required water and make a thick batter.
5. Now, heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the paneer slices.
6. Then after dip the stuffed paneer pieces in the corn flour batter and again deep fry them in the hot oil.
To Make Gravy
1. In a frying pan heat the oil.
2. When the oil is heated, add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Then add bay leaves, green cardamoms, ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chili and onion puree and saut? for 2-3 minutes.
3. Now, add tomato puree and cashew nuts paste and saut? it till oil separated from tomato.
4. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, kasuri methi and salt to it and saut? it again for a while.
5. Now, add 1 cup water and cover the pan and cook the gravy for 5 minutes.
6. Now, add the cream to it and mix it well.
7. Place the paneer slices in a serving bowl then spread the gravy on it, and garnish it with grated paneer.
8. Enjoy these delicious dish with Nan or Paratha or vegetable Pulao.