• 5-6 medium sized Onion
• 4-5 medium sized Tomatoes
• 200 g – Macaroni or any Pasta shape you like
• 200 g – Paneer (boiled with a pinch of salt)
• 2-3 medium sized Green Bell Pepper
• 2 tbsp – Oil (groundnut oil preferred)
• 1 tsp – Red Pepper powder
• Salt to taste
• Tomato Ketchup
- Boil the macaroni with a pinch of salt and keep it aside. Cut the onions into small cubes.
- Cut the tomatoes, paneer and bell pepper and keep it aside.
- Now heat the oil in a pan and put the onions in it.
- Cook for some time till onion changes colour to golden brown. Now add the boiled macaroni and cook for 15 minutes.
- Now add bell pepper and paneer and cook for 2 minutes. Take care to see that is does not stick to the bottom.
- Now add salt and red pepper. Finally add tomato ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Devendra Rara