A very different recipe to cook Paneer. Beans is a full of protein and fiber. Spinach is also best for the health. Paneer cooked with spinach and beans gives the unique taste. Enjoy this dish with butter roti or naan.
– 250 gm Paneer
– 2 cups finely chopped spinach
– 1 cup baked beans
To Make White Sauce
– 1 cup milk
– 1 finely chopped onion
– 2 finely chopped green chilies
– 2-3 crushed garlic flakes or ? teaspoon garlic paste
– 1 tablespoon corn flour
– Salt to taste
– 1/2 teaspoon oregano
How To Make?
1. Finely chop the spinach and boil it in half cup water and ? tablespoon salt for 5 minutes. Strain squeeze to remove any extra water.
2. Now, crumble the paneer. Add salt andamp; pepper to taste. Keep aside.
3. Prepare the white sauce by mixing all the Ingredients together. Keep on fire in a heavy bottomed kadai. Cook, stirring continuously till thick pouring consistency.
4. In a lightly greased dish arrange the boiled spinach layer at the bottom.
5. On the Palak layer spread the Paneer layer, if the Paneer is very dry sprinkle 1-2 tablespoon of milk on it.
6. Spread the baked beans on the spinach-Paneer layer.
7. Now, pour the white sauce in the center over the baked beans, leaving the beans on the sides to show.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 C till the white sauce tums light brown.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
You can also put the left over baked beans in a stainless steel box and keep in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator for a month or even more without getting spoil it.