• 5 – Karelas (Peeled , washed & deep fry)
• 250 g – Paneer
• 1 – Onion (medium)
• 1 – Tomato (medium)
• Oil for Deep frying
• Salt to taste
• Red Chilli powder-As spicy as you want
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/2 bunch – Coriander leaves
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala
- Crumble the paneer and add spices, salt and red chilli powder to it. Now, fill the karelas with this paneer.
- Take a little oil in a karadi and fry chopped onions till transparent.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and fry for just a minute.
- Add the dry spices in the tomatoes (salt, pepper and turmeric).
- Add the stuffed karelas to the kadai and mix well.
- Make sure the stuffing doesn’t come out.
- Let it fry on medium fire for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Now add chopped coriander, garam masala and serve hot with any dals/curries.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi