• Wheat Flour – 2.5 cups
• Red Chilli powder – 4 tsp
• Cumin seeds – 2 tsp
• Spinach – 1 bunch
• Salt – 2 tsp or according to taste
• Onions – 1 big one, finely chopped
• Oil – 1 tbsp
- Wash and chop spinach. Cook it in microwave with very little water.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients, 1 tbsp of oil and the cooked spinach to form a dough.
- Be careful while adding water because the spinach will have some water content.
- Once the dough is ready, make small balls and roll them as you would for chapattis.
- If dough is sticky use oil while making small balls.
- Shallow fry the chapattis.
Recipe courtesy of Aswini Syamanur