• 1 cup – penne Pasta – 1 cup (serves 2).
• 1/2 packet – tofu.
• 1 – chipotle pepper.
• 3 tbsp – Tomato paste.
• 3 Cloves – garlic.
• Olive oil.
• parmesan cheese and Parsley for garnishing.
• salt to taste.
- Cook pasta as per the direction in the pack.
- Finely mince garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a kadai and add garlic to it.
- Now add the coarsely chopped chipotle pepper and tomato paste.
- Add 1/2 cup water and salt to the pepper and tomato paste.
- When it starts to boil add tofu which has been sliced into small cubes and cover them with a lid for a few minutes.
- Make sure that the liquid does not evaporate.
- Now add the cooked pasta to it.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese when pasta is hot and garnish it with chopped parsley.
- Pasta can be served with sour-dough bread and salad of your choice to make it a balanced diet.
Recipe courtesy of Sathya