• For Batter:
• 1 cup – plain flour
• 1 tsp – Rawa
• 2 tbsp – Rice flour
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• Green Cardamom
• Oil/ghee for fry
• For Stuffing:
• 1 cup – grated Coconut
• 1/3 cup – Sugar
• 1/2 cup – Khoya
- For Stuffing:
- Take a karai, mix sugar and coconut, stir well in a low flame. Add khoya and fry till you get a dough.
- Take plain flour in a bowl; add rawa, rice flour, a pinch of crushed green cardamom for flavour and mix well.
- Add milk to prepare a smooth thick batter.
- Take a tawa, put little bit oil/ghee, pour some batter and make a pancake on a low flame.
- Spread the coconut-khoya stuffing.
- Fold the pancake well so that stuffing can’t come out and fry it in a low flame until it colour changes.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi